This list contains links and contact information for equity resources on Western’s campus and in the London community.
SOGS Commissioners – Disabilities, Indigenous/Aboriginal, Pride, and Women’s Concerns – advocate on behalf of students and equity issues. Their contact information can be found here.
The Equity Committee has developed a question-and-answer style document about campus, community and equity resources. It is a recommended starting point to learn about some of the supports available to you.
What would you like to learn more about?
- Accessibility Services
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Family and Parenting Support
- Indigenous Services and Support
- Mental Health Services
- Pride Services
- Sexual Violence Resources and Support
- Women’s Groups on Campus
- Other Equity Resources
- The Western Ontarians with Disabilities Act Committee (WODAC)
- Western Student Development Centre: Services for Students with Disability
Discrimination and Harassment
- Western Equity and Human Rights: Resources on Discrimination and Harassment
- Western Equity and Human Rights: Diversity & Inclusion
- Western Office of the Ombudsperson
Family and Parenting Support
- Family and Parenting Support at Western
- Map of Breastfeeding Stations and Infant Change Tables at Western
Indigenous Services and Support
- Western Student Development Centre: Indigenous Services
- SAGE: Peer-Based Support for Indigenous Graduate Students
Mental Health Services
- Western Mental Health
- Western On-Campus Mental Health Resources
- Canadian Mental Health Association Middlesex
Sexual Violence Resources and Support
- 24-Hour Crisis and Support Line: 519–438–2272
- Western’s Sexual Assault Resources
- Bill 132, Sexual Violence and Harassment Action Plan Act (Supporting Survivors and Challenging Sexual Violence and Harassment), 2015
- Sexual Assault Centre London
- The President’s Committee for the Safety of Women on Campus
- London Distress Centre
- Women’s Shelters:
Women’s Groups on Campus
- Women’s Issues Network
- Western’s Caucus on Women’s Issues
- Women in Management Club at Ivey Business School
- Women of Western (group that meets once/month).
- Contact: Amanda Moehring at: email@example.com
Other Equity Resources
If you have any suggestions for links to include on this page, please share them with the VP External.