Eat Right Ontario
EatRightOntario.ca is a free service that connects residents of Ontario to the trusted advice of a Registered Dietitian to help you make healthier food choices, especially for those on a budget, and answer your nutrition questions.
Middlesex-London Health Unit
The Middlesex-London Health Unit offers a wealth of information on health topics, including a section dedicated to food and healthy eating. Some of the supports we think may be of particular interest are:
- Eating more fruits and vegetables
- Eating on a budget
- Harvest Bucks vouchers used to buy fresh vegetables and fruit at various locations in London
- Information about vegetarianism
- Tips for grocery shopping
- Tips for packing lunches for children
NutritionFacts.org is a free website conducted by Dr. Michael Greger. It holds the latest information on nutritional foods. The website regularly updates blogs and hosts ‘Question and Answer’ options for you to ask Dr. Greger your concerning question(s).