Access the May 2021 Council package package.
- Motion 1 – Council recommends that the amendment to 18.104.22.168. of the Constitution put forth by the Bylaws and Constitution Committee be brought forth for vote at the next General Meeting.
- Motion 2 – Council approves Bylaws and Constitution Committee motion to amend wording in 22.214.171.124.1., 126.96.36.199.3., 188.8.131.52.4., 184.108.40.206.1., and 220.127.116.11.4.2 of unified documents to read as “the Teaching Assistant Union” instead of “PSAC 610.”
- Motions 3 – 14 – Council approves the recommended 2020-21 honoraria for committee chairs.
- Motion 15 – Council approves the current draft of the Personnel Policy Document, which will now be sent to the Society’s legal counsel for further review.
- Motion N01 – Council approves honorarium for Former VP Student Services for his service in training the incoming VP Student Services during the month of May, 2021.
- Motion N02 – Council approves SOGS’ endorsement of the letter from Canadian Federation of Students of Ontario (CFS) that supports the Pivot the Clock Campaign.
The following committees had new members ratified:
- Academic Committee – Western Research Forum
- Ad-Hoc Anti Racism Committee
- Bursary and Subsidy Committee
- Grad Club Committee
- GradCast Committee
- Graduate Peer Support Committee
- Graduate Student Issues Committee
- International Graduate Student Issues Committee
- Policy Committee
Indigenous Commissioner: Eugene Victoria Bomberry
Speaker: Liam Clifford
READ PAST COUNCIL SUMMARY REPORTS HERE.