Winter Bus Pass Distribution

If you are a graduate student who has an OLD Western ID card (i.e., made prior to fall 2016) or you are an visiting/exchange graduate student, you can pick-up your Winter term bus pass at the SOGS office (MC, room 8).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.